Dr. Marcel Popa, DC
At the age of fourteen, Dr. Popa and his family immigrated to the US from Romania. He was born and raised in Transylvania. He speaks fluently three different languages: English, Romanian and Spanish.
Dr. Popa has dedicated his life to studying and applying the best that natural health care has to offer and has helped many patients in Springfield and surrounding areas recover from injuries caused by automobile accidents and other trauma-related injuries.
In addition to being an expert in the care of automobile accident injuries and on job injuries, Dr. Popa teaches Anatomy and Physiology at college level since 2013. He has helped hundreds of students understand and apply strategies to successfully increase their knowledge of the human body.
When not at the office or school, Dr. Popa enjoys spending time with his family: his wife and their four beautiful children.
– Missouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners License
– National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Parts I, II, III, IV
– National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Physiotherapy
– Logan College of Chiropractic Clinical Proficiency
– Kinesio Taping Certification
– Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic, Chesterfield, MO 2012
– Bachelor of Science in Human Biology, Logan University, Chesterfield, MO 2009
– Bachelor of Science in Biology, Missouri State University, Springfield, MO 2005
– Montgomery Health Center, Chesterfield, MO 2011 – 2012
– St. Patrick’s Center, St. Louis, MO 2011 – 2012
– Adult Rehabilitation Center, St. Louis, MO 2011 – 2012
– VA St. Louis Healthcare System, Spinal Injury Division 2012
– Logan Basic
– Cox Flexion Distraction
– Myofascial Release